We are delighted to announce the return of the British Safety Council Annual Conference on Friday 14 October at Congress Centre, London. This conference aligns British Safety Council's business goal of helping employers implement a holistic approach to health, safety and wellbeing.
After the height of the pandemic, most organisations have had to adapt to new ways of working and ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of their employees stays paramount.
Why should people attend?
This conference will help attendees:
- Understand best practice techniques around health, safety and wellbeing
- Support their employer and employees create a positive health, safety and wellbeing culture
- Gain actionable insight on dealing with the challenges of a holistic approach to work health, safety and wellbeing
- Understand how motivation, determination and teamwork can help you overcome challenges to a wellbeing focus for yourself and your organisation
- Discover techniques health, safety and wellbeing professionals can use to influence senior leadership
- Understand stress, its impact on work performance and how positive wellbeing management, including financial wellbeing, can help
- Deal with environmental management, health, safety and wellbeing challenges including asbestos and fire safety.
Book your place now
For more information on the day, speaker sessions and to book your tickets please see the event page.