Thank you for signing up to support Keep Thriving, and for sharing a few details about yourself.
Show your support
- Follow us on social media @BritSafe and use the hashtag #KeepThriving
- Send us news from your organisation, updates about how you are supporting your staff, or how you have worked with British Safety Council
- Share a case study, or ask a question, by emailing [email protected].
What we need from you
As part of eight key calls to action, the Keep Thriving campaign is asking organisations and businesses to commit to:
- Appoint an executive director responsible for wellbeing, acting as a sponsor driving change
- Actively engage employees in determining workplace wellbeing interventions that work for them
- Adopt a holistic approach to health, safety and wellbeing, focused on training people to enable prevention and avoid poor wellbeing.
We have published a Keep Thriving Manifesto, which sets out our aims in more detail, as well as a Wellbeing Positioning Paper showing why better wellbeing matters. Find out how British Safety Council can help your organisation through its Being Well Together programme.
Please keep us informed about any actions your organisation is taking by emailing [email protected].