Apply for one of our free Keep Thriving wellbeing strategy workshops
The COVID pandemic has shined a light on the wellbeing of UK workers. Many people have suffered from increased stress, debt, and loneliness.
That’s why British Safety Council launched Keep Thriving and why we’re offering SMEs (11-500 staff) and micro-sized businesses (1-10 staff) the chance to attend a 3-hour workshop delivered by our Being Well Together Programme experts - completely free of charge.
Our first deadline for applications closed on 30 November. We are planning to re-open to new applications in the New Year – so do come back!
Attending our free workshop will:
- Explain why wellbeing matters for you, your people, and your organisation
- Explore ways you can improve the wellbeing of your whole team
- Help you develop a wellbeing strategy which works
- Enable you to track and evaluate your progress.
In the workshop, you will:
- Meet other like-minded organisations (either face to face or online) to discuss the challenges, opportunities, and best ways of developing a wellbeing strategy
- Learn why improving wellbeing boosts your organisational performance and reduces the likelihood of accidents and ill-health among your staff
- Take away new approaches to developing your wellbeing strategy, with great ideas for activities to try out with your team.
If you lead or manage people in an SME or micro-sized organisation, you can apply to take part. Simply complete the short form below. We’ll then get back to let you know if you’ve been successful. Please note that places and funds are limited for this unique charitable activity.