Workshop: Being Better with Money
Suggested age – up to 30yrs
This workshop will give your employees the opportunity to discover how to manage their income and outgoings effectively, improve their money habits, and to construct a realistic financial plan for the short, medium, and longer term.
This workshop aims to:
- Equip your employees with a general education on key money processes and decisions
- Arm your people with ideas about good practice and provide the rules to follow when managing their finances
- Help your employees to identify what they need and want, what they have, and how they can create a plan
- Set some context for the employee benefits available to help them meet their financial goals.
The workshop covers:
- Being better with money (including budgeting/planning)
- Incoming money (payslip review)
- Debt and emergency funds
- Company benefit review
- Getting and staying on the housing ladder
- Pensions and wills.
To find out more about having this workshop delivered in your workplace, contact our Being Well Together Team now on 0208 600 1000 or email [email protected]
Choose from more Financial Wellbeing workshops and courses.
Find out more about the Being Well together Programme here.